3. You buy something for yourself and you automatically think about how much food or clothing it could buy for your family.
4. You eat real meals now since you can no longer eat popcorn for dinner three nights in a row.
5. You think you have successfully stocked your purse with all the essentials to get you through a grocery shopping trip… and you still have to leave the store early
6. You gave up on having a clean house years ago… for me it was 3 years ago. June 14, 2008 to be exact. And no that is not Adelynn’s birthday. 😛
7. You know how to take a shower in 3 minutes, and that includes shaving your legs!
8. You worry about being home at a decent hour, because you know your child will still get up at the same time in the morning, even though you stayed out late.
9. You don’t even flinch when you get baby poop on your hands… okay, but only a little
10. All the tagged photos of you on Facebook are actually photos of your child and you don’t mind a bit.
11. (From my friend Alisha) The finger paintings your child makes for you are on the hard wood floor and are made of spit-up.
12. You know your kid has got to be the funniest kid there ever was
13. You apologize to another mom for something your child did to hers
14. For all the stain remover you buy, you could be Shout®’s spokesperson.
15. Your whole heart melts from a hug/ wet kiss from your child