I know what you need for your Thursday!
A good, comfort food recipe! I have just the thing.
Chicken Soup for the Crockpot
- Cubed chicken (about half a cup)
- One can Cream of chicken soup
- One can Cream of something else soup. Mushroom, potato, broccoli…whatever you want. We use Potato.
- 1 bag of frozen veggies
- (Optional) We use Bok Choy!! It really brings out the flavor and it’s awesome.
- 1 can of water or chicken broth
Cook the above mixture for 4-8 hours depending on the intensity of the setting. When have about a half hour left on it, dump shredded cheese on top and let it melt. (We used 2 c Cheddar) Stir it in!
Serve over rice.
Before this recipe, we had never used Bok Choy before… I didn’t even know what it was! For those of you who don’t know/remember, I used to compare Adelynn’s size to fruit/veggies while pregnant with her. One week, she was the size of bok choy from crown to rump.
It’s such a simple recipe. But so yummy. If you need to make more, add more veggies and rice or an extra can of soup, and that will stretch your recipe further!