Thanksgiving is on November 24 this year, so a little less than 2 months away. But it is never the wrong time to talk about things we are thankful for.
I am thankful for many things, but here is a short list for today:
- Speaking of Thanksgiving, I am happy we are in town this year with family! And that we can host one celebration at our house!
- We are able to play outside this morning because the weather is gorgeous.
- That Adelynn is on a little bit of a later schedule than some other kids. Because she goes to bed around 9-9:30pm, Dave gets to spend more time with her than if she went to bed at 8 like she used to. Plus, her sleeping until 8:30-9am is nice!
- Starbucks has Pumpkin Spice back in season! MMMM!
- I get to spend the morning with my favorite redhead! Amee Lynn!
- Dave works so hard and I’m able to stay home with Adelynn because of it. There is not a single day that goes by I’m not thankful for that (and Him!).
- My 17 month old takes one long nap each day so I am able to have a nice break. Also the fact that she is a good napper (at home)! Yesterday’s nap was nearly 3 hours! That’s plenty of time for me to get recharged for the second portion of the day and to get a few thing done without her “help” 🙂
I know blogging is generally a spectator sport, but I love the feedback so please feel free to contribute anytime! I love lists, so feel free to leave me one 🙂
What’s going on with you? What are you thankful for today?