You Know You’re A Mom When…
- You laugh harder than you ever imagined you could. (And you cross your legs when you do it since your bladder’s shot and all.)
- It takes you twice as long, but you love that your child wants to help make brownies with you.
- You remember getting the brownie beaters to yourself, then after marriage, sharing one with your husband, and now you share with your daughter and you love it.
- You think you’re a genius when you figure out ways to outsmart your toddler.
- When out in public, you depend on a container of gold fish to calm down your cranky kid.
- You look forward to your child’s play dates.
- You can recognize that you have your own parenting style, despite advice from family, friends, “experts” and books.
- You love Pinterest because you can get all kinds of new ideas about how to make “clean messes”! http://pinterest.com/pin/109493834660381426/ –
- You change for bed and a panda sticker falls out of your bra. You have no idea how it got there, but you’re too tired to think about it.
- You find yourself explaining to your child why she has to leave her diaper and jammies on at bed time.
- It’s exciting to you when you find out you get the HD channel with your daughter’s only favorite show.
- You take your child to the park on a random beautiful day in February to let her run off energy, then panic when she’s out of sight for 2 seconds.
- You feel like you’re on top of the world when you figure out that you can clean up puke on your own
- You’re part ninja because you can catch dripping chocolate from falling on your child’s white shirt.
- The memory card on your camera is full of adorable smiles, hilarious situations, and naked baby bottoms.