This will not be a regular occurrence. But several times this week I have thought “Wow. That was such a Mom thing that just happened.”
You know you’re a Mom when…
1. You’ve learned to start checking the backs of clothes for spots as you do laundry.
2. You find a cracker under your mattress sheet in your bed.
3. Your 2 year old has more clothes and a cuter wardrobe than you do.
4. The trash can is at the other end of the kitchen and there’s a stray goldfish cracker on the counter. You just eat it to save trouble, and you don’t even check to see if anyone is watching.
5. Your quietly change a dirty diaper and keep your cool while getting poop on your hand – all while on a business call.
6. You hear a kid throwing a tantrum in the grocery store and you smirk a little, because the kid belongs to someone else.
7. You walk out of the house and realize there’s puke on your jeans. You use a baby wipe from your purse to wipe if off instead of going back in to change clothes.
8. Your child excitedly brings you something, her hand soaking wet. Unfortunately you discover that her treasure is from the toilet.
9. Your driveway is covered in chalk art and sticky, spilled bubbles.
10. Your husband is testing out a new way to watch shows on his phone. You hear four notes of a song and ask “Blue’s Clues?” He gives you a pathetic smile, because you’re right.
11. You have your child clean up the Cheerios she intentionally dumped, cringing as she does it because they’re crumbling all over the floor and you’re going to have to vacuum again. You just smile through it though because she’s learning.
12. You’re capable of accomplishing anything with your hands full.
13. You pick someone else’s boogers and it’s no big deal.
14. You now have to monitor the front door being open because not only can your daughter open it when unlocked, she can open it and let the cat out when locked as well.
15. The word “trashed”, although a synonym for “drunk” does not mean that to you.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you all have a great week!!!