MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM – Excuse me, my mouth is full.
I have made this “dip” three times now. Only once was it made for an event where it was going to be shared. Please forgive me for not sharing it with you sooner. After you make it, trust me, you’ll forget any anger you have lurking anywhere in your body. But, it took me three times to perfect it, so you can thank me for that.
You can use this as a dip for pretzels, apples, graham crackers, etc, or do what Dave and I do; stay up late and eat it with a spoon!
I forgot the chocolate chips when I took this picture. Also, Christmas M&Ms were all we had and making it ASAP was of the essence… so enjoy some Christmas in July!
Monster Cookie Dough Dip
adapted from Something Swanky.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar
3 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 all purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups oats
1/2 cup M&Ms (we think peanut butter M&Ms are the best!)
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Beat cream cheese, butter and peanut butter until smooth.
2. Add powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour and vanilla and beat until combined.
3. Use a spoon to combine oats. Add M&Ms and chocolate chips and stir in. Store in refrigerator.
4. Eat with pretzels, graham crackers, apple slices, spoon or fingers!
5. Come back and tell me how much you love it!
NOTES: Use less powdered sugar and less oats if you want it to be more of a dip-like consistency. Start with 1 cup of oats and go from there if you want it thinner. The way I have it makes more of a dough and requires a knife or spoon to spread it on to apple slices. We really just eat it plain, but it’s awesome on apples!